mandag 4. oktober 2010

Mojo Monday 159 - Kari goes international!

OK, this is my first go at a challenge outside of Norway :-).

Mojo Monday has all these amazing sketches, and tons and tons of inspirational entries. So here is my go at this week's sketch:


Materials I have been using: The paper is from BoBunny (a favorite from last Christmas). The blingy Rudolph is from Hero arts, the glittery brad is from Karen Foster and the snowflake is a result from my lates shopping spree at Papertrey Ink. I just love getting stuff in the mail from Over There!

So - 15 Xmas cards down, loads more to go...

3 kommentarer:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love all your pretty embellishments! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    SvarSlett
  2. So very pretty! The pearl snowflake is beautiful.

    SvarSlett